Step by step instructions
Do you need help sewing your DressYourDoll outfit? Here you can find practical step-by-step instructions for every outfit!
This is what you need:
- A set of the DressYourDoll collection
- Good fabric scissors
- A needle
Here's how you do it:
- Cut out the patterns at the edge of the colour;
- Lay the pieces of fabric on top of one another with the colour on the inside;
- Use small stitches to sew the pieces together along the dotted lines of the same colour;
- Turn inside out, and you're finished! You have created an outfit that fits for the DressYourDoll mannequin or Barbie!
- Tip: If you want to sew the DressYourDoll sets with a sewing machine, we recommend you to use a jersey or stretch needle, or to put a piece of paper under the fabric, this way you avoid that the fabric creeps into the sewing machine.
- Do you like making your own designs? Download your free design drawing here!